Sunday 17 March 2013

Mothering Sunday

Now Mothering Sunday is a week ago, I feel I can show the card I made for mum.  The colours were a lot lighter in real life - the purple was a brighter plum colour.


I used the Spellbinders D-Lite Medallion 1 ™ over silver mirror card.  While I was composing the card, I thought that the mirror card looked a bit stark, so I layered some spider web between the two layers.


A foofy rosette bow in plum and mossy green ribbon with a pearl centre and some feathers behind...


... and some tags (again, the colour is brighter in real life) with a greeting.


It didn't matter how I tried, the pearl brad wouldn't go through the card, so it was stuck down with extra-sticky tape - the sort with the red liner.  Does anyone know how to get the liner to go into the bin?  It's so clingy, each time I thought I'd got rid of it, I found it clinging to a different part of my hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment