Sunday 17 February 2013

White on White

Now that Valentine's day is over, I can show the card that went in a certain person's suitcase as he went on a week long business trip.

I used a square die to cut through the (6x6) card and a piece of white card together so the apertures would line up when I assembled the card.  The silver mirror card had the inside scavenged out because I don't like waste and also I wouldn't have to line up three apertures.  I embossed the white card and then sandwiched Spellbinders Fancy Lattice™ between them.

I used one of the Leane Lea'bilities™ frames around the aperture and decoupaged the curlicues onto it.  The liner had a heart printed on to the same size and position as the aperture.
Finished off with a scatter of white leaves and flowers with pearl middles and a bit of feather - just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment