Saturday 5 January 2013

First Birthday of the Year

Having a family birthday on the first of January is always a bit tight - you just about breathe a sigh of relief as Christmas is over and, suddenly, there's another card to be made.
I invested in some small flower and leaf punches recently so instead of keeping an untidy heap of scraps of paper which are too small to use, but too big to just throw away, I can punch flowers out of them and keep them in a tub ready for jazzing up a card.  The frame is a Spellbinders™ Floral Oval with a bit of netting behind it, the backing paper was one of the (probably) Papermania ones from a couple of years ago, as was the big flower - I wish I'd seen the possibilities of these flowers earlier - I'd have stocked up a bit on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment