Sunday 5 May 2013

Steam Acetate

I had a better go with acetate - a good job as I had a birthday to make a card for (and a male birthday at that).  I think just about everything on this card is from docrafts - the embossing folder was a Sizzix Tim Holtz one from when docrafts were doing Sizzix (please assume the ™ symbols where appropriate).


I used some dark blue core'dinations card for the first layer and cut a circle and tag out of it before layering some Chronology backing paper over it. What you can't see, you don't miss.  I stamped the astrolabe from the cover gift stamp and cut it out, including cutting the middle bits; once coloured, this was glued onto the circle I'd liberated from the dark blue card.


I embossed the acetate with a clock/watch folder and put the astrolabe and message tag on top - putting the double-sided tape under the toppers so it wouldn't show through.

No comments:

Post a Comment